Thursday, November 26, 2015

Almost There

Decision Day is nearing

Today is Thanksgiving and it's exactly 5 days before dental schools are releasing their first round of acceptances, and I'm kind of nervous when I take the time to think about it. I felt like the schools liked me, but did I show enough interest to them that I wanted to attend their school? All these thoughts are racing through my head! I'm sure everyone has these thoughts as well that go through this process.

I have to get back to studying though. I have a exam on Monday so I really need to study hard for that. The grading system is pretty much up in the air, but like everything I do, I'll try my best! So instead of black friday shopping and spending more time with my family (on the east coast), I'm making flashcards on the benefits of graft vs. tumor effects in hematopoietic stem cell transplants.

Anways, I worked my hardest and tried my best, so that's what matters to me, I will update later on December 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment